Moving Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 01, 2004 at 05:28 PM

Ok, this didn't really seem to belong in any of the forums, but I just moved, as I mentioned in a previous post, and I just had to vent.

For some reason, I have the worst luck with having my phone service switched every time I move. For the second time, I have moved, and discovered the phones are working, it's just not my phone number. *bangs her head* and I have to wait till saturday for it to be straightened out...eeeeek
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2004 at 06:08 PM

Dee,

I am sure that by now you are all situated in your new place. I know that is never easy to move, but you are strong and lucky now that things are changing. All change is good if you acknowledge it as such and steer it to the right direction. Be positive!..

Scoot
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2004 at 07:24 PM

I know what you mean Dee. I just moved from North Carolina to Florida... Talk about red tape.. From getting phone service to getting the kids in the local school system. I have been at it for three weeks and still have not been able to put them in school because they keep telling me I dont have this paper or that. Its frustrating... Although the move back home has been helpful in many other ways, I just cant wait til my life is "normal" again... PS.. I loved what you said to Jailene in the married forum.. that was so touching and so true.. Your a good woman and know there are men out there that would be fools if they didnt make an effort to meet you.. I wish you luck my friend, and I hope you and Jailene have a safe and happy holiday..