The Hillary Clinton campaign News & Current Events Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 12, 2015 at 01:57 PM

One, two.

Hillary is through.

Three, four.

Lock the prison cell door.

Five, six.

Get a crucifix.  (If you don't think about her, she will go away.)

Seven, eight.

Benghazigate.

Nine, ten.

A big fat hen.

Eleven, twelve.

Trey Gowdy will dig and delve.

Thirteen, fourteen.

Biotene.

Fifteen, sixteen.

Biotene.

I already said that?  Oh well.

Seventeen, eighteen.

The sharks smell the blood in the pool, the vultures are circling overhead, and the scavengers are preparing to extract the rancid morsels of flesh from the rotting carcass.  I understand this last one didn't rhyme.  If you don't like it, sue me.

Nineteen, twenty.

Hillary keeps coming up like a bad, tarnished penny.

Twenty-one, twenty-two.

Hillary who?

Hillary is D U N N N done, and her campaign is O V A over.  The word I am looking for here, folks, is PLUMMET.  If you happen to be a liberal Democrat, I would hitch my campaign wagon to Bernie Sanders or Marty O'Malley, if I were you.  This witch Hillary has as much chance of becoming President as I have of becoming the Queen of England.  Some candidates have skeletons in their closets.  Hillary has a whole cemetary in her closet.  I don't like her, I don't trust her, and there is not enough money on Earth and on Jupiter to get me to be in the same room with her.  Have I ever told you that she is a worthless puke?  Of course I have.

Now normally I do not believe in exhibiting poor taste and acting like a grammar school idiot, but these are not normal circumstances.  You can believe me when I tell you that I will not be voting for Hillary anytime soon.

Now why don't you come over my place, sweetie, and we can have some broiled aardvark?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2016 at 05:58 PM

If I could vote I'd vote for Weird Al Yankovic as President and Elmo as Vice-President.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2015 at 01:49 PM

So Albert Einstein, Perry Mason, William Shakespeare, Sherlock Holmes, and myself all get together for a vacation in this farmhouse.  There were only four beds in the farmhouse, so one of us had to stay in the barn.  Albert Einstein said, "I'm not afraid to stay in the barn," so off he went.  Five minutes later, there was a knock at the door.  It was Albert Einstein.  He said, "I can't stay in there!  Hillary Clinton is in there!"  So we all left the farm house.  I guess the moral of the story is that everything is relative. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2015 at 01:29 PM

Will the last person leaving Clinton campaign headquarters please do me a favor and shut off the lights?

• View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2015 at 07:23 AM

Boo hoo hoo.  Crimea River.  Hillary's buddy Sydney Blumenthal is acting like a decay agent, spreading false memos about Hillary.  People are going to get mad at me when I say this, but Hillary is a total fraud, and her campaign stinks to high heaven.  The deleted e-mails concerning Benghazi and the sacrifice of Susan Rice's career so that Hillary's ineptitude can be covered up stinks to high heaven.  Let me repeat myself and reiterate this phrase at the risk of being redundant.  Hillary's campaign stinks to high heaven.  If Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley had any guts, they would use MY talking points to highlight their campaigns. 

Somebody else, PLEASE.  Back me up and give me some encouragement on my opinions.  Show the world that America is not comprised of a bunch of idiotic drones.